Sunday, July 14, 2013

Choices by Sydney Lane

Choices by Sydney Lane Blog

Blurb:

Fate brought her here, but will her choices destroy her dreams?

Quincy Priest made all the right choices in her small town, black-and-white life. But being perfect is tiring. So. Very. Tiring. 

Wanting desperately to step out of her sister's shadow, Quincy jumps at the opportunity to attend college with her best friend. The quiet bookworm with family secrets comes out of her shell. But when Quincy meets not one, but two perfect guys, she has to make a choice. In doing so, she might forfeit the relationship she secretly longed to find. 

Declan. Sweet, handsome, and perfect. He makes her feel cherished for the first time in her life.

Brody. Sexy, hot, and irresistible. He could tear down her carefully built walls.

Before she can become the woman she wants to be, Quincy will make mistakes. And suffer one unimaginable loss.


Excerpt
“I could stay here forever if you always looked at me just like that.” I don’t understand what he means, but I can’t take my eyes off him. “Everything.” His voice deepens while he looks into my eyes. “I like everything about you, Quince. I like the way those little wisps of hair frame your face. I love your eyes, so deep I get lost i...n them. Those lips I can’t resist. But I like you, Quince. The first time I saw you, I was drawn to you. I knew right then that you would turn my world upside down. It scared the hell out of me, but I knew I’d follow you anywhere.” He just made me feel beautiful, really beautiful, for the first time in my life.
There are no words for that. Instead, I wrap my arms around his neck and roughly kiss him. I twist my fingers in his hair and wonder why I haven’t done that before. Besides his eyes, his hair is the sexiest thing about him. But it’s what he hides on the inside that I so desperately want to see.

Author Bio:


Sydney Lane lives in Nashville, TN with her husband and children. Growing up in Smalltown, USA, Sydney dreamed of being a writer. After spending an obscene amount of money to go to college, Sydney finally decided to follow her heart. With her babies in bed and husband neglected, she worked by the light of her laptop and wrote Choices. Sydney is very active in charity work for anti-bullying and depression awareness groups.

Review
First of all, I give this book 4 stars.. It was an awesome read.  Well written and just the right length. Hopefully, we’ll get the story of some of the extra characters next.  But let me tell you, If you want a love triangle, you have one here.  Quincy is the main character in the book.  She left her little town to go to college with her best friend.
At College, Quincy meets some boys and wow do they rock her world.  Could you imagine the college boys vs. high school boys from a little town.  We all know we’d want the college partying boys.  First, we meet Brody.. He’s the hot frat boys with gorgeous eyes.   Then we have Declan, another frat boy without the emotional issues.  Oh is Quincy in trouble with a capital T. 
When you read it, you will mesmerized by the ups and downs.  Its like a rollercoaster, you don’t want to get off.  I sure didn’t .  Quincy is that small town girl who doesn’t necessarily have a past, just a family with a few issues.  Her sister has some problems and her problems have always made it harder for Quincy to be her.  So, now she gets to live life like a normal teenager/young adult.
You have it all in this book.. Pick it up today.  I love love a happy ending and guess what the best part.. The story ends with one book!!

Author Contact Links:


Buy Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment